Punjab Govt Announced 50 Percent Special Allowance For Special Teachers – The Special Education Department of the Punjab Government has just released a new notice about the 50% special allowance on initial basic pay (BPS-2017) per month for all employees of the SED department, both teaching and non-teaching faculty. The notice is for October 31, 2022.
Special Allowance @50 on Initial BPS-17 For Special Education Department of Punjab
No. SO(B&D)5-1/2009 Vol-II. In accordance with the Chief Minister’s approval and in continuation of Order Nos.SO(B&D)10-2/2004 dated 21.02.2004 & 01.02.2005 read with para-9 of Finance Department’s letter No.FD.PC.2-1/2011 dated 11.07.2011 & para-6(ii) of Finance Department’s letter No.FD.PC.2-1/2017 dated 14.07.2017, permission is given to revise the rates of Special Allowance at 50% of the initial of BPS. Punjab Govt Announced 50 Percent Special Allowance For Special Teachers.
Criteria for getting a 50% special allowance in 2022-23
The following people will not be able to get that allowance:
- Officers and officials who have been suspended.
- Officers or officials who have been made OSDs or who have been told to report to the Special Education Department for being inefficient, bad at their jobs, or not following the rules.
- When an officer or official is on extra leave, studying leave, or training abroad for more than 90 days.
- Those who don’t work in the Department of Special Education.
- The allowance in question won’t be added to your pension or commutation/gratuity.