Today, March 29, HEC Need Based Scholarship 2023 in PDF Form Download Online has been announced. Pakistan’s Higher Education Commission (HEC) works hard to give students from all walks of life the chance to go to college.
One way HEC does this is by giving need-based scholarships to good students who might not be able to get a good education otherwise. Students can now apply for the HEC Need-Based Scholarship for 2023 by downloading the PDF form online.
What is the HEC Need-Based Scholarship?
The HEC Need-Based Scholarship is a form of financial aid that helps students from low-income families who are smart but don’t have enough money to go to college. The scholarship pays for tuition, living costs, and other costs related to schooling for the whole length of the degree program.
Who can apply for the HEC Need-Based Scholarship?
For the HEC Need-Based Scholarship, the applicant must meet all of the following requirements:
- In Pakistan, there are some public sector universities and HEC degree-granting institutions that offer financial aid and scholarships to first-year students in all fields.
- To be eligible, students must compete for admission to a participating institution and be enrolled in a 4-year undergraduate programme, according to the institution’s admissions policy. Students who are already attending one of the participating schools and need money can also apply.
- The Institutional Scholarship Award Committee decides if a student is eligible for the scholarship based on how much money they need. They do this by looking at how much money the applicant’s family makes.
- The university will decide how many spots are available, and funding will continue for the whole length of the programme. If a student drops out, someone from the waiting list will take their place.
- All departments will stay open, and the selected universities will decide whether or not to offer a certain subject based on their budget, the cost of the programme, and the number of places they are given. For programmes like Medicine, Pharm-D, and others that take five years, the whole programme will be paid for.
- Taking into account the bursary for it, the University may change the scholarship in some way to cover the cost of tuition.
- In addition to paying for tuition, each scholarship winner will also get a stipend of 6,000 yuan per month for the whole programme. But HEC’s need-based scholarship programme is not open to students who pay for their own schooling.
HEC Need-Based Scholarships for Pakistani Universities:
|1||The Women’s University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Bagh||AJK|
|2||Mirpur University of Science & Technology, Mirpur (AJK)||AJK|
|3||AJK University, Muzaffarabad||AJK|
|4||University of Poonch, Rawalakot||AJK|
|5||University of Management Sciences and Information Technology, Kotli (AJK)||AJK|
|6||Lasbela Univ. of Agri., Water & Marine Sciences, Uthal||Balochistan|
|7||University of Balochistan, Quetta||Balochistan|
|8||Balochistan Univ. of IT & MS, Quetta||Balochistan|
|9||Sardar Bahadur Khan Women’s University, Quetta||Balochistan|
|10||Balochistan Univ. of Engg. & Tech., Khuzdar||Balochistan|
|11||University of Turbat, Turbat||Balochistan|
|12||University of Lorali, Lorali||Balochistan|
|13||Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad||Federal|
|14||International Islamic University, Islamabad||Federal|
|15||National Univ. of Modern Languages, Islamabad||Federal|
|16||Air University, Islamabad||Federal|
|17||National Defence University, Islamabad||Federal|
|18||Bahria University, Islambad||Federal|
|19||Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical Uni, Islamabad||Federal|
|20||Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, Islamabad||Federal|
|21||Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad||Federal|
|22||COMSATS Institute of IT, Islamabad||Federal|
|23||Virtual University of Pakistan||Federal|
|24||Karakurum International University, Gilgit||Gilgit Baltistan|
|25||Islamia College University, Peshawar||KPK|
|26||University of Malakand, Chakdara||KPK|
|27||Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University (FWU), Peshawar||KPK|
|28||University of Science & Tech., Bannu||KPK|
|29||Hazara University, Mansehra||KPK|
|30||Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan||KPK|
|31||Kohat Univ. of Science & Tech., Kohat||KPK|
|32||Gomal University, D.I. Khan||KPK|
|33||Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University, Sheringal, Dir Upper||KPK|
|34||The Abbottabad University of Sce. And Tech. Abbottabad||KPK|
|35||University of Swat, Swat||KPK|
|36||KPK University of Agriculture, Peshawar||KPK|
|37||The University of Swabi for Women, Swabi||KPK|
|38||KPK Univ. of Engg. & Tech., Peshawar||KPK|
|39||University of Peshawar, Peshawar||KPK|
|40||Khyber Medical University, Peshawar||KPK|
|41||Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar||KPK|
|42||Bacha Khan University, Charsada||KPK|
|43||University of Haripur, Haripur||KPK|
|44||Khushal Khan Khattak University, Karak||KPK|
|45||University of Swabi, Swabi||KPK|
|46||FATA University, Akhurwal Dara Adam Khel||KPK|
|47||University of Arid Agriculture, Rawalpindi||Punjab|
|48||National Uni. Of Medical Science, Rawalpindi||Punjab|
|49||Lahore College for Women University, Lahore||Punjab|
|50||Government College University, Faisalabad||Punjab|
|51||University of Education, Lahore||Punjab|
|52||University of Sargodha, Sargodha||Punjab|
|53||The Women’s University, Multan||Punjab|
|54||University of Gujrat, Gujrat||Punjab|
|55||University of Agriculture, Faisalabad||Punjab|
|56||Ghazi University, Dera Ghazi Khan||Punjab|
|57||The Govt. Sadiq College Women’s University Bahawalpur||Punjab|
|58||GC Women University, Sialkot||Punjab|
|59||GC Women University, Faisalabad||Punjab|
|60||University of Health Sciences, Lahore||Punjab|
|61||King Edward Medical University, Lahore||Punjab|
|62||Kinnaird College for Women, Lahore||Punjab|
|63||Information Tech. University Lahore||Punjab|
|64||Islamia University, Bahawalpur||Punjab|
|65||National Textile University, Faisalabad||Punjab|
|66||The University of Engg. & Tech., Taxila||Punjab|
|67||The University of Engg. & Tech., Lahore||Punjab|
|68||Univ. of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore||Punjab|
|69||Government College University, Lahore||Punjab|
|70||Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan||Punjab|
|71||University of the Punjab, Lahore||Punjab|
|72||Pakistan Institute of Fashion & Design, Lahore||Punjab|
|73||Muhammad Nawaz Shareef University of Agriculture, Multan||Punjab|
|74||Fatima Jinnah Women’s University, Rawalpindi||Punjab|
|75||Fatima Jinnah Medical University, Lahore||Punjab|
|76||Muhammad Nawaz Shareef University Engg & Tech, Multan||Punjab|
|77||Federal Urdu University of Arts, Science & Technology||Sindh|
|78||Dawood University of Engineering & Technology Karachi||Sindh|
|79||Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences at Sakrand||Sindh|
|80||Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University, Lyari||Sindh|
|81||NED University of Engineering and Technology||Sindh|
|82||University of Karachi, Karachi||Sindh|
|83||Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi||Sindh|
|84||People University of Medical Health Sciences For Women, Nawabshah (Benazirabad)||Sindh|
|85||Quaid Awam University Engineering Science & Technology Nawabshah||Sindh|
|86||Sindh Agriculture University, Tandojam||Sindh|
|87||Liaquat Univ. of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro||Sindh|
|88||Mehran Univ. of Engineering Science & Technology Nawabshah|
|89||University of Sindh, Jamshoro||Sindh|
|90||Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University of technology & skill development, Khairpur||Sindh|
|91||Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur||Sindh|
|92||Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University, Benzirabad||Sindh|
|93||Jinnah Sindh Medical University, Karachi||Sindh|
|94||Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University, Larkana||Sindh|
|95||Sindh Madressatul Islam University, Karachi||Sindh|
|96||Institute of Business Administration, Karachi||Sindh|
|97||Sukkur Institute of Business Administration, Sukkur||Sindh|
|98||Shaheed Zulifqar Ali Bhutto University of Law, Karachi||Sindh|
How to apply for the HEC Need Based Scholarship 2023?
The student must do these things to apply for the HEC Need-Based Scholarship:
- Visit the HEC website (https://hec.gov.pk) and download the application form for a scholarship.
- Fill out the application form completely and accurately.
- Include all the required documents, such as transcripts, income certificates, and any other documents that are relevant.
- Send the application form and any supporting documents to the HEC office before the deadline.
What documents are required for the HEC Need-Based Scholarship?
To apply for the HEC Need-Based Scholarship, you must submit the following documents:
- Academic transcripts of the most recent exam passed
- Parental or guardian income certificate
- Copy of the applicant’s CNIC and the parents’ or guardians’ CNIC
- Certificate of domicile
- Admission letter from a university or college recognized by the HEC
- Four passport-size photographs Four attested copies of the applicant’s most recent utility bill
HEC Need-Based Scholarship 2023: Online PDF Form Download
Students who want to apply for the HEC Need-Based Scholarship can get the application form from the HEC website. The form is in PDF format. The form is easy to fill out and comes with instructions on how to do it. Students can fill out the application process from the comfort of their own homes by downloading the form online.
HEC Need-Based Scholarship 2023
The deadline to apply for the HEC Need Based Scholarship 2023 is firm. To be considered for the scholarship, students must send their filled-out application forms and supporting documents to the HEC office by the due date. The scholarship’s important dates are:
- No information is given about the last day to apply for HEC Need to be Based Scholarships 2023 for Undergraduate Students.
- June to July 2023: Interviews and choice.
- Scholarships will be given out in August of 2023.
The HEC Need-Based Scholarship is a great way for students from low-income families who are smart and talented to go to college. By giving money, HEC is helping to remove some of the obstacles that keep students from getting a good education.
Students who meet the requirements should apply for the scholarship before the deadline and submit their application forms and supporting documents online. By doing this, they can take advantage of this great chance to further their education and get where they want to be in their careers.