The National Database and Registration Authority has launched a new online NADRA verification system for computerized national identity cards (CNICs). NADRA facilitates an online CNIC verification system for a large number of people. They can register without visiting the NADRA office. Previously, people encountered timing issues during the ID Card verification process via NADRA. This online system helps Pakistanis living abroad.
Purpose of NADRA CNIC Verification: The CNIC online verification system also assists in identifying fake ID cards and locating foreigners living in Pakistan illegally. Artificial intelligence is used in a new online verification system (AI). Fake CNIC registrations will be immediately canceled using this technology.
Online CNIC Verification From NADRA
- Go to https://id.nadra.gov.pk/e-id/authenticate and create an account to login to this system.
- Click the ‘Create a New Account button.
3. The next step is to create an account in the PAK Identity system and register yourself.
4. Begin filling out the form for creating an account in PAK Identity. You must provide the following information;
- Email Account ID
5. During the form-filling process, you will be asked to enter a verification code via your mobile number and email address.
6. You can choose either option and receive a code via email or phone.
7. After entering the verification code, you must return to the main login page and click the save and continue button.
8. After creating an account with Pak Identity, you must sign in or login into the online verification system.
9. In this step, log in to the system using your email address and password.
Verifying Your CNIC Online With NADRA
Sign in to NADRA’s online verification system in this step. First, need to read all terms and conditions provided by the system and accept all terms and conditions by clicking on “I have read and accept the terms and conditions”.
Now press the ‘Accept and Continue’ button.
PAK Identity displays the following options on the screen after accepting the terms and conditions.
- VERISYS SERVICES
- Select VERISYS SERVICES from the list of available options.
- After selecting “VERISYS SERVICES,” the system will prompt you to pay for online verification using a credit or debit card.
- (50.0 PKR for verification)
- The declaration must then be signed in the following step.
You can now view all of the required information and verify your CNIC from NADRA online after signing in.