UBL Prime Minister Youth Business Loans 2023 – The Prime Minister’s Youth Business Loan scheme is an effort by the government of Pakistan to help small businesses, especially educated young people who are unemployed, start or grow their businesses.
The ultimate goal is to encourage people to start their own businesses and reduce unemployment and poverty in Pakistan.
The goal of the programme is to help small businesses solve their business problems by giving them the money they need for business purposes. Some of these needs could be the creation of new businesses or the growth of businesses that already exist. All aspects of the small and medium-sized business (SME) market, including but not limited to small wholesalers, retailers, traders, and manufacturers, with a focus on young business owners.
UBL Prime Minister Youth Business Loans 2023. The person who wants to start a business must either have experience in the field or have a business degree or certificate that is relevant to the business they want to start.
- The most you can borrow is 2,000,000 Pakistani rupees (PKR), and the loan is in the form of a term loan.
- 10% of the total loan amount comes from the borrower’s own money. Interest of 6% a year Pricing Collateral in the form of Immovable Property and/or a Security Guarantee
- Hypothecation is a business term.
- Applicants must be between 21 and 45 years old.
- Fast data processing Management of personal relationships
- Signature of the customer on the application form and a valid CNIC Financial statements (if applicable)
- Bank statement (if applicable)
- Report on the Whether or Not (if applicable)
- You should call 0800-55-825 or Click Here.