Salman Khan: A prominent figure in Bollywood, Salman Khan’s magnetic presence and bold persona are well-known. While he fearlessly takes on challenges, there are specific personalities who earn his genuine respect, causing even fellow stars to take notice. Salman Khan, usually unyielding, bows before these five individuals, and understanding these dynamics provides a unique glimpse into the actor’s world.
- Amitabh Bachchan: The towering figure of Bollywood, Amitabh Bachchan, needs no introduction. Salman Khan’s association with Big B goes beyond the silver screen. Collaborating in iconic films like “Babul,” “God Tussi Great Ho,” and “Baghban,” their on-screen chemistry is reflective of a deep-rooted off-screen camaraderie. Salman not only considers him a mentor but also embraces the patriarchal warmth that Amitabh exudes.
- Dharmendra: The legendary “He-Man” of Bollywood, Dharmendra, finds a special place in Salman Khan’s heart. The camaraderie between them is reminiscent of a father-son relationship, with Salman expressing deep admiration for Dharmendra’s unique style and contributions to Indian cinema. Their collaborations in films like “Yamla Pagla Deewana Phir Se” bring forth the blend of respect and friendship they share.
- Mithun Chakraborty: Mithun Chakraborty, the iconic “Dance King” of Bollywood, enjoys a unique rapport with Salman Khan. Salman not only admires Mithun’s dancing prowess but also holds him as an idol. Their bond is evident in movies such as “Yuvvraaj,” “Heroes,” and “Lucky.” Salman’s acknowledgment of Mithun as a guiding figure reflects the depth of their connection beyond the silver screen.
- Sunny Deol: Known for his powerful screen presence, Sunny Deol shares a profound bond with Salman Khan. Salman sees Sunny as an elder brother, and their friendship is characterized by humility and mutual respect. Collaborating in films like “Jeet,” “Heroes,” and “Yamla Pagla Deewana Phir Se,” their on-screen chemistry resonates with the genuine camaraderie they share in real life.
- Rajinikanth: Salman Khan’s admiration extends beyond Bollywood to the “God of South Indian Cinema,” Rajinikanth. Salman has openly expressed his awe for Rajinikanth’s legendary status. While they haven’t yet collaborated on a project, Salman’s desire to work with Rajinikanth showcases the actor’s appreciation for talent that transcends regional boundaries.
In the glitzy world of Bollywood, these five individuals stand out as Salman Khan’s pillars of respect, each contributing to the actor’s multifaceted persona and the deep-rooted relationships that go beyond the realm of film stardom.