Redmi Note 12S Quietly Launch Globally – With the Redmi Note 12 Pro 4G introduced to the Indonesian market a few days ago, Xiaomi has stealthily introduced the Redmi Note 12S for sale in other parts of the world as part of a regional launch event that took place in Athens.
The new Redmi Note 12S is almost identical to its previous siblings, including its MediaTek CPU, a primary camera with 108 megapixels, and other features.
These are the requirements that must be met.
The display is an IPS LCD with a size of 6.43 inches, a refresh rate of 90 hertz, and a resolution of 1080p. It is driven by a system-on-a-chip (SoC) called the MediaTek Helio G96, which is almost as powerful as the Snapdragon 732G processor developed by Qualcomm. The principal sensor in the primary camera measures 108 megapixels, while the auxiliary shooters, which are most likely 2-megapixel lenses, are used for depth sensing and macro photography.
Battery capacity is listed at 5,000 mAh, and it supports rapid charging at 33 watts. As seen in the image on the right, the Onyx Black, Ice Blue, and Pearl Green color variants for the phone will be available to purchase. In Europe, it may be purchased for a beginning price of 289 euros.
Redmi Note 12s Specifications
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G96
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali G57 MC2
- OS: Android 12, MIUI 14
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
- 6.43″ IPS LCD with 1080p resolution, 90Hz refresh rate
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal: 128 GB
- Card slot: yes
- Rear (Quad): 108MP (main) + 2MP (depth) + 2MP (macro)
- Front: 13MP
- Colors: Onyx Black, Ice Blue, Pearl White
- Fingerprint sensor: Side-mounted
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, 33W fast charging
- Price: €289