The Daily Jang newspaper is advertising the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship Program for Session 2022–2023. The Punjab government gives PEEF scholarships to bright students from certain groups. This gives a lot of information. Students in middle school and high school can get this grant.
Overview of Punjab Educational Endowment Fund 2023
PEEF Scholarship 2023: The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund is now taking applications for its scholarship. PEEF just announced that scholarships will be available for the academic year 2023. Students who are looking for ways to get money are strongly encouraged to read this post and fill out the scholarship application.
The PEEF Quota program gives scholarships to students at the Intermediate, Undergraduate, and Master’s levels. If you want to apply for this scholarship, you should do so by March 31, 2023. Stay with us to find out more about this need-based scholarship for the country of Pakistan and how to apply for it. We’ll talk more about it later today in this article we’re writing, so thank you for staying with us.
Students who have already shown that they know the information covered in TEVTA or PBTE cannot apply for this funding opportunity. Please look over the information below. You can also send in your application for the PEEF scholarship there. Do you know that Pakistan Petroleum Ltd. gives scholarships to people in Pakistan based on how much money they need? If you haven’t, you should learn more about this chance. If you want to know more about it, you can find out more about it here.
Eligibility Criteria for PEEF scholarship program
- Students in the following groups who take and pass the Matriculation or Intermediate Certificate exams in 2022 are eligible to apply for the special quota educational scholarships.
- Meet or beat a minimum pass rate of 60% on the matriculation/intermediate level exam, or do better than that.
- The combined annual income of both parents must be less than Rs.
- In addition to students attending schools in the Punjab province, we also accept applications from those enrolled in federal and private schools outside of the province.
- Only the following types of students can apply for PEEF Scholarships:
- Students whose parents have died and whose parents worked for the government (Grades 1–4) can apply.
- Students are part of minority groups.
- Students with special needs
- Attacks by terrorists took the lives of their parents.
How to Apply for PEEF Scholarship Program
Online applications are available at www.student.peef.org.pk/specialquotaregistration. While applying, provide accurate information. The application will be rejected if any misleading information is provided.
Last Date for the Application
The last date for the application is April 19, 2023.