The Ministry of Planning, Development and Special Initiatives of the Government of Pakistan has made it possible for people who want to apply for the Pakistan@75 Development Leadership Awards 2023 to do so online. Pakistan has reached its 75th anniversary, so we must honor the people who helped build the country. Nominees must be Pakistani citizens who are still alive (within Pakistan or overseas). The goal is to show appreciation for what the person did while they were alive.
Development Leadership Awards 2023 DLA PC Pakistan
Shehbaz Sharif, the Prime Minister, wants to give “Development Leadership Awards” to Pakistani citizens and Pakistanis living abroad who have made important contributions to Pakistan’s social and economic development, as well as to Pakistan’s young and upcoming leaders who will lead the country to prosperity in the future.
- How to Apply online for Ehsaas Rashan Program
- How to Apply for Sindh Mazdoor Card
- How to Apply for Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program 2023
- The ‘nominee’ must be a Pakistani national who is still alive (within Pakistan or overseas). This is to recognize the person’s lifetime achievements and services.
- These Prizes are open to all Pakistani citizens, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, occupation, rank, or gender.
- Nominations in the aforementioned categories and fields are open to all Pakistanis, including self-nominations.
- 75 DLA Awards will be granted to exceptional persons in certain sectors in honor of high achievers (age > 35 years), emerging leaders (age 35 years), and abroad Pakistanis.
- Nominations should include all pertinent facts given in the ‘nomination form,’ clearly defining the person nominated’s distinguished and remarkable achievements/services in his/her chosen sector.
- A powerful ‘DLA Assessment Board,’ made up of intellectuals, practitioners, professionals, and policymakers, will review the submissions and make recommendations to the Prime Minister’s Office.